As the halfway point between toasting and baking, a 4-slice toaster oven is ideal for both. It’s a great way to save space and avoid wasting energy by not having to use the oven for smaller meals.
To save you time and effort, I’ve compiled a comprehensive review of the best 4-slice toaster ovens on the market. The price range, warranty length, review count, distinctive features, measurements, common user reactions, and an overall summary of each product are included in this section.
Top 6 Best 4-Slice Toaster Ovens
1. BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Toaster Oven – TO1760SS
- To start things off, we’re going with a high-quality brand that always appears to offer reasonably priced alternatives.
- Those expectations have not been disappointed in the least. These four-slice toasters include a timer so you can control the degree of toasting to your preference.
- Natural convection settings are also available, and they’re very amazing. You can also use this as a tiny oven by adjusting the temperature. The temperature may be controlled between 200 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit and contains tasks such as warming, broiling, baking, and toasting.
- In a sleek and contemporary style, you’ll have a wide range of alternatives to choose from.
2. Hamilton Beach 31143 4-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven
- This toaster oven features several standout features, such as a stainless steel exterior and a specific bagel mode that toasts the sliced side and heats the round side.
- High-quality craftsmanship is evident in the stainless steel design of the Hamilton Beach 31143 4-Slice Toaster Oven. Aside from the oven, this model also comes with a baking pan, a slide-out crumb tray, and an oven rack, all of which are dishwasher safe.
- We were especially impressed by the specialized bagel mode, which does an excellent job of toasting the sliced side of the bagel while maintaining the round side toasty and toastable.
- There is a timer and an auto-shutdown feature on this 4-slice toaster oven; however, it can only be used for 30 minutes at a time. Additionally, this oven is rather hefty, weighing in at a whopping 9.5 kg. With this appliance, you’ll have the best of both worlds when it comes to the best microwave toaster oven combo.
3. Mueller 4-Slice Toaster Oven
- Toaster oven with nifty features, such as a strong heating element that maintains a broad temperature range and multiple rack locations for culinary flexibility, are included in this model.
- An excellent choice for individuals who like convection-based heating components, the Mueller Austria 4-Slice Toaster Oven has a temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The stainless steel components and the twin rack settings, which allow for more cooking flexibility and the utilization of this model’s excellent broiler function, were a big plus for us.
- You should exercise care and wear gloves or a kitchen mitt when using this 4-slice toaster oven because of its convection-based construction. Also, the built-in timer is fantastic and offers auto-shutdown, but it can only be used for 30 minutes at a time, which may not be enough time for certain recipes.
- If you’re looking for more alternatives, check out our guide to the best convection microwave oven.
4. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven
- It’s possible to use this oven as a tiny toaster in conjunction with various other toaster devices. Instantly warms four loaves of bread at once. Breakfast may be made ahead of time, as can lunch. The 4-slice toaster oven is so little that it may easily be tucked away in a small kitchen.
- Toasting, broiling, baking, or just keeping your hot food warm is now possible thanks to the addition of three new tabs. This eight-function, IQ-component-equipped four-slice oven was made just for you.
- You’ll be able to see how well you’re doing on the stove thanks to the LED backlight. Nonstick material is used to make the tray, and it comes with a guarantee. So, this model deserves to be one of the best 4-slice toaster ovens for your family.
5. Hamilton Beach Easy Reach 4-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven
- Let’s conclude with a fun design that also provides you with a high-quality 4-slice toaster oven.
- The roll-top door on this Hamilton Beach model eliminates the need to work around a hot door when it is opened.
- This can hold four slices of bread and do a variety of other tasks. Set the temperature and timing, and the machine will take care of everything for you. Cleaning up is a breeze, thanks to the inclusion of a crumb tray.
6. Proctor Silex 4-Slice Toaster Oven
- Another excellent low-cost toaster oven that does everything a basic model should do. The basic operations of a full-sized oven, include baking, toasting, and broiling (minus the size). The simplicity of use is a major selling feature because of its basic design and manual controls.
- Customers’ reviews for this 4-slice toaster oven are very similar to those for the Comfee CFO-BB101 (B07WK75788). In terms of affordability, cooking times, and compactness, the Proctor Silex Toaster Oven was a big hit with customers.
- Customer complaints were almost exclusively about a lack of knowledge about the goods they purchased. See what I mean by looking at the disadvantages listed above. Customers are voicing their displeasure with the oven’s advertised qualities.
List of 4 Top 4-Slice Toasters Reviews
1. BUYDEEM DT640 4-Slice Toaster
- A sleek black or silver box is what most toasters have in common. While some may be constructed from higher-quality materials or have a more streamlined design, few have a unique selling point.
- A few design-forward four-piece toasters piqued the interest of our panel of experts. The Smeg was one, as was this retro-style toaster from Buydeem, which has a curved design and bright colors.
- Buydeem may have an old-school aesthetic, but it’s loaded with all the conveniences of a contemporary toaster. You can reheat, defrost, and bagel/muffin, and there are also seven different shade settings.
- High-lift lever for lesser breakfast carbohydrates is included with the two-sided control. Because of how well it tested, we decided to include it in our list of top picks. This was positively received by the lab’s reviewers.
- Medium-high settings consistently heated up bagels and bread to a golden brown; the high setting became quite toasty but not inedible.
- The exterior is simple to clean, and the 40-inch cord contains a hidden storage compartment, so you may leave this eye-catching item on your counter when use is over. As an added benefit, one tester found the levers to click quite satisfyingly when pushed down.
2. Oster Long Slot 4-Slice Toaster
- The Oster 4-Slice Long-Slot Toaster is an excellent alternative to the BUYDEEM. As a starting point, it features a lengthier design that can hold two slices per slot (meaning that it has two slots, but each one is quite long).
- In the toaster’s two slots, you can put four slices of bread. If you like, you may toast two slices of baguette or your preferred artisanal bread. I also like how compact it is in comparison to other options. Having a four-slot toaster that is longer and more compact might be a benefit if you have limited counter space.
- Not all characteristics of Oster have been neglected, though. Automatically adapts to the thickness of your bread slice using built-in internal guidelines and offers seven different color options.
- Last but not least, the Warm option on the toaster is a godsend for those waffles I sometimes forget I placed in there. It’s safe to put the crumbs in the dishwasher, and the tray’s edges remain cold when toasting to prevent burns.
3. Elite Gourmet ECT-3100# Long Slot Toaster
- If you’re a baker who wants to toast an artisanal loaf or a family that wants to produce a lot of bread at once, we believe the Elite Gourmet ECT-3100 is one of the greatest values on the market.
- With this toaster, we found that it was able to reliably brown bagels—a feat that several other models couldn’t accomplish—in our testing.
- With the built-in warming rack, you can take your croissants or other pastries to a whole new level of excellence.
- The model’s small flaws are easily overlooked. As a first step, the machine does not have a bagel setting. However, even while it can brown a bagel wonderfully, both sides will be toasted, which contradicts popular thinking that just toasting the sliced side makes for a nicer bagel.
4. Cuisinart CPT-142P1 4-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster
- Despite its reduced price due to its plastic casing, this Cuisinart model performs just as well as more expensive stainless steel toasters.
- This toaster is available in either black or white and is 10.8 inches by 10.7 inches by 7.2 inches, making it ideal for small kitchens. You can get the perfect toast every time with the machine’s seven browning settings, bagel, and defrost/reheat options.
- Large and small loaves may both be baked in it thanks to the lever height and slots that are 1.5 inches wide. A removable crumb tray makes cleaning a breeze.
How To Choose a 4-Slice Toaster Oven
A 4-slice toaster oven with a lot of functionalities is a good idea if you’re planning to get one. If you’re looking for a basic toaster that can toast, broil, and bake, you’ll want to seek a device that has a variety of settings, including a bagel.
It’s a good idea to look at different control choices, including timers, so you know what you can do.
It’s possible that you’ll want to use the oven for anything other than toast at some time, even if you have a preference for certain settings. You deserve a few alternatives, whether it comes to breakfast or a snack!
It is important to pay attention to the heating element when deciding on a 4-slice toaster oven. Find a high-quality oven with a temperature range of 150F to 450F with a strong and adaptable heating element.
Toasters with broiler functions or those that employ convection or infrared heating components may also help you avoid having to pre-heat your food.
Size and Shape
Although the power and performance of your 4-slice toaster oven are unaffected by its size and appearance, you should nonetheless pay attention to this.
When it comes to toaster ovens, go for a smaller model if you’re short on counter space. However, although the style is subjective and has no influence on an oven’s performance, the right design might be the deciding factor between two excellent options.
When you shop for the greatest 4-slice toaster oven, you’ll discover that it comes in a variety of pricing points. Begin your search for a solution that fits inside your price range and avoid going beyond it.
You may get high-quality options that are affordable as well as high-quality options that are affordable.
It is possible to cook for a large group of people for hours at a time using the best 4-slice toaster ovens on this page, all with the same taste and brownish hue. It’s a great deal and a wise investment for everyone.
Check out our whole countertop convection oven guide if you have any more queries. You’ll learn a lot more about how to use, clean, and choose the best product for your needs. I’m glad you found this information useful. Let me know if I’ve overlooked something.