If you’re worried about the cost of a high-quality toaster oven, don’t be! We’ve compiled a list of the best toaster ovens under $100 for your perusal. The top budget products make it simple to get the ideal oven for your needs and to prepare more delectable meals on a daily basis.
Most toaster ovens don’t need preheating, making them ideal for use in your kitchen during the hotter months. It also saves a lot of money in the long run since they utilize half the energy of a regular oven!
Should You Invest in a Toaster Oven Under $100?
Toaster ovens under $100 and $50 are an excellent value; thus, the answer to this question is a resounding yes.
Despite the fact that a toaster oven has a lot of useful features, it doesn’t always indicate that the basic operations of the appliance are affected by a rise in price. Additional functions may be added to the fundamental functions, such as broiling and toasting.
Toaster ovens costing less than $100 are readily available. The question is, why spend more money when you can have the same or better features for less? It’s still a bargain at $50… What a fantastic idea!
If you buy a cheap oven, you may receive a lot of great features, like different cooking capabilities, energy-efficient cooking times, and an easy-to-clean interior. After all, the usefulness of a product is not just dependent on its cost but also on the quality and ease of use it provides the client.
As an aid, I’ve compiled a list of the nine best models between $100 and $50, so you can simply choose one that meets your needs…
Top 9 Best Toaster Ovens Under $100
#1. Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven
- When it comes to a multi-purpose appliance that can fit a 9-by-13-inch casserole, Oster is your best bet.
- You can use this six-slice convection toaster oven for anything from toasting to baking to broiling to warming to defrosting and even making pizza. You can see everything that’s going on in the kitchen thanks to the inside light.
- “It is so much simpler to operate than the sort of toasters that have hard-to-turn knobs, particularly if you have arthritis,” writes one 5-star reviewer of this toaster oven.
- According to a different user, “For the last two months, I’ve used my Oster toaster/convection oven exclusively instead of my larger one. Taking pans out of the oven does not require me to bend down, which is great for a senior citizen living alone.”
#2. Hamilton Beach Easy Reach 4-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven
- Aside from its ease of use, the toaster oven’s ergonomic design sets it apart from the rest of the best toaster ovens under $100 on the market.
- The roll-top door of the Hamilton Beach 31344DA makes it simple to get to your food. The convection toaster oven’s inside may be easily cleaned thanks to its revolutionary door design. You’ll also have a lot more counter areas to work with, thanks to this.
- It’s impossible to go wrong with this Hamilton Beach 31344D model if you’re a foodie.
- To accommodate any size cuisine, the convection oven includes two rack settings and an extra-large chamber that can be expanded or reduced.
- The cleverly curved knob, which makes it simple to move the dials and regulate the oven’s time and temperature, is another amazing feature.
- Hamilton Beach’s crumb tray glides out from the front, unlike most other toasters’ trays that slide out from the bottom. It’s as simple as it gets!
- There are just three pre-cooking options, so you don’t have to think about which choice is ideal for your meal.
- If you want the best toaster oven on the market, Hamilton Beach 31344D is your best option.
#3. BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Digital Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
- The convection settings of this toaster oven are highlighted by a number of features. It features a powerful fan to circulate the heated air and is designed for baking quicker than conventional ovens.
- Three rack locations are provided by this Black + Decker, allowing for maximum adaptability. Predictable outcomes are ensured by a precise toast shade timing.
- It’s lightweight and portable, weighing just 11 pounds. Toasted garlic bread and chicken tenders are two of my favorite things to prepare with this appliance. When there are tiny ones waiting, every second counts, which is why this toaster oven comes in handy.
- It’s important to keep in mind that this container lacks the storage capacity of other, more substantial alternatives. Small-scale bakers will appreciate this appliance!
#4. Proctor Silex 4-Slice Modern Countertop Toaster Oven
- Even with all of its bells and whistles, the Proctor Silex Modern Toaster Oven is unlikely to win any style awards or blow anyone’s socks off.
- However, if you’re looking for a basic toaster oven, it’s likely to be a good option for you.
- Toasting, baking, and broiling may all be done in a toaster oven (that can be 450 levels ).
- Timer knob, which you use to choose how dark you want your toast to be as well as how long it will cook for (it moves around 30 minutes). There is also a function that allows you to use a different timer. Four slices of pizza or bread may fit in the toaster oven’s interior.
#5. Cuisinart TOB-1010 Toaster Oven Broiler
- The Cuisinart TOB-1010 Toaster Oven broiler can reach the desired temperature rapidly. It is not feasible to wear hot and cold regions when preparing meals since it is able to cook and adjust the temperature continuously.
- As a consequence, food never gets caught inside a toaster oven with a non-stick inside technology. It also makes cleaning the oven a breeze. Its little tray may be securely emptied thanks to a grip.
- The container has a 0. 5 cu. ft. capacity and is made entirely of stainless steel. Toast, Broil, Bake, Keep Warm, Sandwiches, Leftovers, and Bagels are all included in its seven functions. Interior encapsulation that is simple to clean is another appealing feature.
- Users have given it favorable reviews and praised its simplicity. The temperature can be set fast thanks to the simple control system and technology, as well as the fact that it is easy to clean. When you’re ready to use the machine again, all you have to do is wipe it off with a towel.
#6. Mueller Austria Toaster Oven 4 Slice
- Mueller Austria’s toaster oven, on the other hand, is intended to avoid any issues with evenly toasting things that are closer to the front or rear of the oven.
- It makes toasting four pieces of bread at once a breeze, with no risk of overcooking or undercooking any portions. This toaster oven’s inside is curved, making it ideal for warming up a pizza.
- Broiling, baking, toasting, and keeping food warm are all covered by this toaster oven’s four primary operations.
- It like this one utilizes convection heat for cooking foods at temperatures up to 450 degrees without taking up much room.
- The timer may run up to 30 minutes, which is ideal for toasting or broiling a variety of foods. You’ll save money and time if you don’t need to cook a lot of meals at once, and this will do the trick.
#7. BLACK+DECKER 02648008504 Countertop Convection Toaster Oven
- Black+Decker CTO6335S with convection technology, dual-position racks, eight cooking modes, and a vast interior area is referred to as the Black & Decker 6 slice toaster oven.
- Toast, bake, broil, bagel, pizza, potatoes, cookies, and frozen foods may all be chosen using the LCD display’s buttons to meet your specific needs. It’s possible to cook a 12-inch pizza and six pieces of bread at once with this oven.
- The oven features a stainless steel exterior that gives it a luxury aesthetic, and the clear glass on the door allows you to monitor your food as it cooks. Instead of using a function dialer, this Black and Decker toaster oven has one-touch controls and an LCD display that indicates the cooking time, temperature, and the chosen cooking settings.
- A detachable crumb tray and non-stick interior and exterior mean that even you don’t have to worry about the oven’s cleanliness. If you’re seeking the best toaster ovens to buy for under $100, this one is an excellent option.
#8. COMFEE’ CFO-BB101 Toaster Oven Countertop
- For the following reasons, this appliance is Amazon’s next-best-selling toaster oven.
- The convection fan in this device helps cook meals quicker and bake bread more evenly by circulating hot air within the baking chamber.
- Because of its non-stick inside surface and pull-out tray, cleaning is a breeze. It’s big enough to hold a 12-inch pizza, six pieces of bread, casseroles, meat, vegetables, chicken nuggets, and your favorite cookies, among other delicacies.
- This implies that the majority of your culinary requirements will be met.
- It’s also really simple to use, with only three simple steps. Using the toaster oven is as simple as adjusting the temperature, cooking, and timing dials on the top, middle, and lower sections of the appliance. And the knobs are simple to operate.
- You may also use the stay-on feature if you want to cook for a longer period of time.
- In addition to the toaster oven itself, you’ll get a crumb tray, a baking rack, and a pan with your purchase.
- Overall, the CFO-CC2501 is excellent kitchen equipment. This model, in my opinion, will only cause one problem: they’ll supplant your beloved built-in ovens.
#9. Toshiba Digital Toaster Oven
- For your kitchen counter, you’re probably searching for a piece that enhances the atmosphere you’ve already built there. In a contemporary kitchen, Toshiba with black stainless steel is a new and elegant look.
- The 1700-Watt power output and infrared heating components boost efficiency, making it a long-lasting and dependable option.
- This excellent toaster oven is powered by digital knob controls and comes with everything you could ever need.
- It also comes with a recipe book, so you can make the ideal desserts.
- However, you should be aware that there is no illumination on the inside. The sleek appearance and tremendous power make it an excellent choice for power users.
Breakfast is the most essential meal of the day, according to science. As a result, the toaster oven is the best breakfast appliance money can buy.
It is one of the most versatile appliances in your kitchen, and there are hundreds of models to choose from when you begin your research. The pricing is included in the list of the product’s most notable characteristics. So, in this article, we’ll go over the best toaster ovens under $100 to watch out for!
It comes in many shapes and sizes, from the typical four-slice versions to large-capacity units that can accommodate a 9-by-13-inch casserole.
Regardless of its size, your toaster oven is likely to spend most of its time on your countertop, so select one that is just big enough to meet your cooking demands but small enough to fit on your countertop.
Nobody wants a product or appliance that will fail in a short period of time. So be sure that the goods you’re purchasing are long-lasting before making a purchase. This is a substantial investment, even if the oven costs less than $100, so you want to be sure that you get the most out of it.
Although stainless steel toaster ovens are attractive and long-lasting, they aren’t the only ones available. In most cases, digital controls are more user-friendly than analog ones. Even so, I don’t believe it’s worth squandering your money on.
Features like an external crumb tray, automated rack removal, and oven light are all useful but not essential. If you have to pick between an audible alarm and auto shut-off, go with the latter.
The toaster oven had a big advantage over conventional countertop ovens since it could heat up so quickly. Many people always believed that the only way to reheat food was in a microwave oven, but that no longer holds true in today’s world.
It is now a useful function for heating meals thanks to advancements in technology. As a result, you may cook and reheat your meal quickly in a toaster oven or a micro oven.
When it comes to setting the temperature and timing of the cooking process, cheaper versions are more likely to use knobs or dials, whilst more costly ones are more likely to use preset buttons or even touchscreens.
If you’re planning to use your toaster oven in lieu of your standard oven, the latter will be more user-friendly, but it’s not required for the ordinary person.
Most toaster ovens come with at least one oven rack, a baking pan, and a detachable crumb tray for simple cleaning. Toaster ovens don’t have the capacity to accommodate regular baking pans and racks. In certain cases, the manufacturer offers optional extras that may be bought individually.
Toaster oven accessories that can be cleaned in the dishwasher save time and effort when maintaining a toaster oven. You can see detailed instructions for cleaning here.
It is possible to get toasters that have a rotisserie spit, an air fryer basket, or even pizza stones depending on the oven’s capabilities.
Conclusion on Best Toaster Ovens Under $100
The Oster model would be my pick for the best toaster oven under $100 if I had to make a decision. Easy to use, attractive, and big enough to make most meals, this appliance serves a number of functions. But it doesn’t imply that the other options on this list aren’t more suited to your individual scenario.
Also, I’m a fan of Black and Decker. There are settings for bagels, cookies, pizza, and frozen munchies, to name just a few. Due to its design, you can only bake a certain kind of pizza in it, no matter how large or round you want it. You may bake circular 12-inch pizzas or square 11-inches with the concave extension.
In the event that you have questions about toaster oven features, correct use, or some of the more costly types of countertop convection ovens of 2022, please refer to our page.
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of the post if you still have any queries.